The APT Foundation maintains a zero percent tolerance for sexual harassment and abuse. Â To learn more,
- We provide outpatient substance abuse disorder treatment, primary healthcare, outpatient mental health treatment services, medication assisted treatment, family counseling services, and adult education and vocational services to all, including women with children and those living with HIV/AIDS.
- Medication-assisted treatment uses opioid agonist medications in combination with behavioral therapies, mental health care and primary care to provide a whole-patient approach to the treatment of substance abuse disorders. Individuals receiving medication assisted treatment often demonstrate dramatic improvement in addiction-related behaviors and psychosocial functioning.
- APT Foundation treats all who seek care regardless of their ability to pay.
- We recognize that individuals have different needs. Our programs offer a unique open access curriculum that provides flexibility to meet client needs on an individualized basis. Â Group programming schedules are developed weekly to address the changing needs of our clients.
- Our dedicated and compassionate multi-disciplinary treatment team works hard to assure that every clientâs recovery experience is handled with safety, dignity and empowerment.